The result of the experience URBANICA SA has in installing and maintaining parking systems, is the development of a multifaceted parking management system, MyPark. This pioneering system is specially designed for parking lots that offered free to customers of specific stores or businesses.
By installing MyPark system, the owner of the parking lot can be sure that only his business clients will enjoy the privilege of free parking.
MyPark, is designed in such a way as to fit the specific needs of each client. There is the possibility of using barcode tickets, license plate recognition, counting vehicles and view the available positions on a LED sign, and other options that may arise from the requirements of the customer.
Description of a typical MyPark system with barcode
To make MyPark system more understandable, a brief description of a typical system that uses barcode technology follows
The parking lot will consist of one entrance and one exit.
The entrance will be equipped with a barrier that will work with induction loops and photocells. This means that incoming vehicles will enter freely in the lot but will not be able to get out of there.
The driver / customer will get, upon payment of the bill, from the store a coupon / ticket printed with a unique barcode. The creation, printing and validation of the unique barcode will be made from a software that will be installed on a PC inside the store. By pressing a specific button the staff of the store or the customer will be able to automatically print a ticket with a unique barcode.
The exit will be equipped with a barrier which will have inductive loops and photocells and triggered by an output terminal (MYexTER.10). Inside the terminal there will be an barcode reader.
Upon exiting the parking lot, the client will show the ticket with the barcode to the exit terminal. If the barcode is valid then the barrier will open.
1. Exit terminal MYexTER.10: Elegant building which will house the reader barcode, an LCD screen and intercom service for the driver.
2. Barrier: Electromechanical barrier for professional use, with 3 meters boom.
3. Software and Hardware for issuing barcode: All necessary software and materials for issuing unique barcodes, printing tickets, communicating with the exit terminal in order to verify the validity of the ticket.
4. Inductive Loop: Inductive loops prevent the entry or exit of more than one car at a time. This avoids the exit of many cars with one barcode ticket. They also allow the flow of vehicles to a direction avoiding in this way the exit of a vehicle from an entrance.
5. Pair of photocells with their bases: Using photocells complementary to inductive loops, prevents accidental closing of the bar onto a pedestrian, or a motorcyclist (not recognized by inductive loops) or on a stopped car (in very rare cases).
1. Entrance terminal MYenTER.10: Elegant building which will house a button that will open the entrance barrier, an LCD screen and intercom service for the driver
2. Open/Close Buttons: Three positions buttons (up-down-stop) for remote operation of the barrier.
3. Counting system for vehicles: vehicles counting system that can be shown on a LED sign for informing the incoming cars for the free spaces available.
5. Signs informing the public on the Installed System
6. Lights LED: Led lights which adapt to the barrier arm for better signaling.
7. Surveillance Cameras (CCTV)